• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

Composition Outputs in English III Class of Mrs. Christine Luz Z. Boniao

Hi, this is my official blog for all my writing outputs in English III with Mrs. Boniao. It was a great opportunity to share with you my skills in writing and my thoughts in my writing. I hope you like it.

Reflective Essay

            I am so much grateful to Mrs. Christine Luz Boniao that she asked us to make a blog for our project in fourth grading. Because, I learned what blog is and I know how to use it.  At the first place, I wonder what is a blog. I thought it was just like facebook or twitter. But when Mrs. Boniao introduced what blog is, I was so impressed what a blog can do. From that, I realized a blog is so amazing. By the use of the internet, I can share my ideas, my emotions, my insights and my writing outputs to the world. It can be my hobby and my training for the improvement of my writing skills and also my communication skills.
In making this blog, I met so many obstacles. I thought it was so easy, but when you started to design or to post your blog, it finds me difficult. I spent a week to do this, because it made me crazy sometimes. But I do not complain that Mrs. Boniao gave this as a project. Because it made my computer skills improved and also my writing skills. I become more careful in my grammar and I can construct different kinds of sentences.
The purpose of this blog is not for the grade or passing English III. But the main purpose is that, to be able to share my writing outputs and to improve my writing skills. A million thanks for the opportunity to have this blog. I will not abandon it even if I finished third year, because it will become a part of my hobby in the next few weeks.
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by Bernard Dulam edit post

1 Comment

  1. Dale Guerra on March 21, 2011 at 3:52 AM

    nice cxa...

     


Post a Comment

Older Post Home

GOOD DAY!

  • My Insights
      For me, writing is a kind of art. It is a way of expressing your thoughts and idea through writing. It is a great opportunity to share with you my writing outputs in English III.
  • About Me

    My photo
    Bernard Dulam
    Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
    Hi! I'm Bernard Dulam. I totally love doing some funny things. I love to make things that don't exists. But anyway, I am a kind of person that you can rely on. I am not a plastic person, I just show who I really was. There are so many great things i couldn't forget. First, when I when to Manila to have some summer class. Second, is when my family gets together in Christmas. I also love making friends to everyone and helping them on their problems as much as I can.
    View my complete profile

    Writing Outputs

    • ▼  2011 (6)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ▼  March (5)
        • I Realize.. (Thank You, Ma'am)
        • If I Could
        • My Teacher, My Hero
        • Our Values Today
        • Reflective Essay

    Is my blog:

    Followers

    Music

    Weightless Grenade Price Tag Check Yes Juliet Breathe

    Total Pageviews

  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit
    Back to Top