At the modern times, everything goes worst. Most of the
things today have changed such as the values of our forefathers, which turned
to disrespect, dishonesty and immorality. Then, society became crazy. Every
mankind now, sets money as their first priority and they don’t even care about
the people who have nothing to eat. Also, in our country, there are no good
things that happened. Only corruption, crimes, and murder are seen on the
television. Also, much evil doings have taken place to our world. There are
wars and terrorism that ruined our place. So, after I think of these things, I
guess, we need to change. Because in myself I define change as a task that we
need to do when you are dissatisfied of what is happening. It is
destiny-filtered, heart grown, and faith built. For this present time, I guess
nobody is satisfied of what is happening now. Thus, if I could have the
opportunity to change everything, it would be a change for the better and it
would start with me.
I’m not a perfect person, but I
want to be a good example to others. But first, I need to change my attitude,
my characteristics and my point of view in life. I cannot determine myself
whether I’m a good person or not, because there are times that I want to be bad
at all. So, at this year, 2011, I have made a decision to start the change in
myself. If ever I could, will be an instrument for change. So, I really want to
have a new life again. I want to be an example to the other people.
Then,
if I could change myself, I could also have the chance to change my society.
Today, society doesn’t value teamwork, honesty, and even humanity. So, it’s
time to stop acting like you don’t care. We have the power to change it. Maybe
we could start by being united, “One heart, One mind”. Then, we should also
start sharing our blessings to others. All I want is a peaceful and harmonious
society.
After I could make a change to my
society, I would also choose to change our nation. First of all, I not
satisfied with our nation. But it is not because we are poor, we are dirty, nor
we have a low educational system. But it is because of other people who act
like somebody else, like our leaders, who only think o themselves. They abused
the trust of the people and the only work for their ambitions. So, if I could
make a change in our nation, it would be a strong and united nation. There
would be no poor among us. Everybody possesses a good trait from their
forefathers. All I want to happen to our nation is that, there should be equal
rights among the citizens in our nation.
Lastly, if I could make a change in our nation, the last
thing I want to change is our world. I would start it with peace. I want every
country to be united. There would be no wars and no terrorism. Every place
would be filled with love and also every mankind would have a freedom and
justice on everything they do. Every face would be filled with smile and no
poor country that will exists
So, if
I could make all the change, every person would start to love their society,
nation, and world. If I could also change myself, I will be the best person you
would ever know. But anyway, all we need right now is to make a decision to
change. Change for the better and not for the worst. We cannot go back where
we’ve started, but we can start a new beginning by making a decision to change.
After reading this blog post, i would like to share with you this video:
I Need to Wake Up


Post a Comment