“A teacher affects eternity; he/she can never tell where
his/her influence stops” -Henry Adams
Every
student’s future is heavily influenced by his/her teacher. A teacher shapes the
lives of the future leaders of our nation thus every teacher is a molder to
every student to become the future leader who will lead our country’s progress.
But is it the only role of every teacher?
Every
teacher is a hero; they are the best good examples in our school. Acting as our
second parents, our teachers teach us values and practical lessons we need in
order to achieve our aspirations in life. By reaching out and touching our
lives, then our teachers help shape our future.
Teachers
belong to the league of heroes. They may not have super powers but their
patience, understanding, and love for his/her students are his/her best
weapons. Their names may not be found in the history books, to remark their
works and hardships, but ourselves are the symbols of their contributions on
how they greatly influenced our lives.
Most
students think that teachers are strict and terrorizing. But I am sure that
this impression will change if they would meet my favorite teacher, Mrs. Melma
Lendio.
Mrs.
Lendio is an excellent teacher. She explains lessons thoroughly and helps us
better understand the topics which we find difficult to learn. She is like our
second mother. Her motherly advice is priceless and she always reminds us how
to manage our time properly. She would always emphasize that cramming is a bad
habit. From this, it changes my attitude because usually I always think that
there will be another time for working my projects. Now, I know the importance
of time management and that is the result of the influence of Mrs. Lendio.
I am
very grateful for our teachers for their patience and dedication. I know that
being a teacher is the noblest profession in the world. I salute every teacher
that gives their time teaching the minds of every student. They are indeed the
noble heroes.


Post a Comment