• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

Composition Outputs in English III Class of Mrs. Christine Luz Z. Boniao

Hi, this is my official blog for all my writing outputs in English III with Mrs. Boniao. It was a great opportunity to share with you my skills in writing and my thoughts in my writing. I hope you like it.

Our Values Today

          Values is defined as the moral principles and beliefs or accepted standards of a person or social group. Values is said to be the standards of good and evil, which govern an individual’s behavior and choices. The values of each individual may derive from society, government, religion, and family. Looking back in the past, our values today are tremendously different from yesterday. The values in the past have been degraded as we accept the modern trend of the society. So the question is, how can we bring those values back in our society today?
           In the modern era, everything changes even the moral values of each individual changes. It is moved to low moral standards, which is meant not good to have with. Computers, cellphones, televisions, internet and other media are contributing factors in changing our kind of values. There are lots of people nowadays who don’t show respect to their parents and their elders. There are those who are insensitive to others. These are the examples of the influences of the media. Some people thought that what’s on the T.V. is correct. Values is a pattern of thought and behavior based on high moral standards. It encompasses chastity and moral purity. In the past generations, it was a race to see couples who lived together without the benefit of a legal matrimonial ceremony. In recent years, couples that set up household without marriage are nearly plentiful as traditional married couples. But not only that, this new trend is more accepted by other individuals in our society. In earlier society, the laws and morals are simply come from the Roman System of Laws which was largely based on the Ten Commandments. As society moved into the modern era, that earlier system of laws has become more and more eroded. Great values of the past have been change by today’s modern times. Like being conservative to being speculative or revealing the some parts of the body in public, being honest to dishonest, and being polite to being rude. I hope that those values will be back again amidst the modern type of society we have today.
           I truly believe that bringing the values in the past begins individually in our hearts and in our home. It is the accumulation of thousands of small decisions and actions we make. Now is the time to prepare. We must engage in strict training be exercising more self-discipline. As what an author writes in his novel, “You be the one to make and stand for the right, even you stand alone. Have the moral courage to be a light for others to follow.” Now is the time for each of us to arise and unfurl the banner to the world calling for the return of the values from the past.







Read More 0 comments | Posted by Bernard Dulam edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

GOOD DAY!

  • My Insights
      For me, writing is a kind of art. It is a way of expressing your thoughts and idea through writing. It is a great opportunity to share with you my writing outputs in English III.
  • About Me

    My photo
    Bernard Dulam
    Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
    Hi! I'm Bernard Dulam. I totally love doing some funny things. I love to make things that don't exists. But anyway, I am a kind of person that you can rely on. I am not a plastic person, I just show who I really was. There are so many great things i couldn't forget. First, when I when to Manila to have some summer class. Second, is when my family gets together in Christmas. I also love making friends to everyone and helping them on their problems as much as I can.
    View my complete profile

    Writing Outputs

    • ▼  2011 (6)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ▼  March (5)
        • I Realize.. (Thank You, Ma'am)
        • If I Could
        • My Teacher, My Hero
        • Our Values Today
        • Reflective Essay

    Is my blog:

    Followers

    Music

    Weightless Grenade Price Tag Check Yes Juliet Breathe

    Total Pageviews

  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit
    Back to Top